Nokya H11 18W 6000K high power LED head light bulbs. OEM quality, engineered and manufactured in Korea.
|Click to enlarge image(s)
If you are looking to upgrade your stock head light bulbs for cosmetic reasons, as well as to improve visibility, Nokya LED head Light Bulbs are an excellent choice.
These LED bulbs are specifically developed to be used as head light bulbs, and therefore will project the same beam pattern as the OEM head lamps. This is very important and makes them a much better choice for upgrading your head lights compared to HID conversion kits.
The bulbs used in HID kits are not designed to be used in standard halogen bulb housings and therefore result in virtually no beam pattern—just light going everywhere. With HID kits there is no cut-off point so it will actually be more difficult to see in poor weather as the uncontrolled light will illuminate the fog and reflect light back to the driver.
DO NOT use for fog light, these LED bulbs are designed to be used as head lamp only, might not be compatible with some new model European vehicles and also included the new models from Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep, these vehicles may require the resistors (sold separately) to cancel the error message/light. Please click here for the resistor kit.
- Color harmonized with HID in effect and color temperature.
- Same beam pattern as OEM head lamp.
- New Non-Polar (True Plug & Play) Design.
- High precision light distribution.
- Aluminum heat-sink for efficient heat dissipation.
- Built in IP67 fan.
- Aluminum Voltage Regulator Casing.
- Copper printed circuit board (PCB).
- Consume less power, last longer than any halogen bulbs.
- 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- 18 watt / 1900 total lumen (per side).
- Compatible with most 12V vehicles.
- Direct replacement, same base as the H11 halogen bulbs.
- 12 months warranty.
Fit vehicles equipped original H11 bulbs, please refer to your car's owner manual or consult our replacement bulb charts for the correct bulb size.
***Attention to our customers***
Not all of our bulbs are street legal. All of our bulbs are intended either for show or off road used, use as auxiliary lighting and export only. Lighting laws are differ from state to state. Please check with your local DMV, police department or state highway patrol for the automobile lighting regulations within your state. We are not liable for any improper use or any damage of your vehicle(s) resulted of using our products. Use at your own risk.